• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

green champion plastic

Champion plastic is very beautiful though... I had a green disc, bust it was lost in vegetation.

Jesse B 707 said:
is green plastic hard to see in grass?? :lol: (worst thread ever?)

it is a legitamte question. no need to put down peoples threads. ill pm you next time i want to start a thread just to make sure its okay with you. 8)

EBK357 said:
Jesse B 707 said:

it is a legitamte question. no need to put down peoples threads. ill pm you next time i want to start a thread just to make sure its okay with you. 8)
not trying to hurt your feelings or anything but you have to admit its kinda a stupid quetion :wink:

Jesse B 707 said:
EBK357 said:
Jesse B 707 said:

not trying to hurt your feelings or anything but you have to admit its kinda a stupid quetion :wink:

my feelings dont get hurt over dg posts. if you think its a stupid question dont post in my thread.plenty of other posters felt the need to share thier oppion without being condasending.

I like pink discs and need to get more.

They make me feel pretty. Especially drivers, when I strike a pose after a particularly good toss.

I also like EBK357. He doesn't necessarily make me feel pretty, but that's ok.

So don't give him crap about his dumb questions... which really isn't that dumb. And I took my emerald green champ wraith out again today, and still had no trouble finding it. :evil: (of course I hate it and never threw it, so it was always at the far end of my bag where I left it) :oops:

I lost a green Champ Valkyrie in some thick wooded trees and bushes. After that , I have decided to never throw green discs.

Black is another color to avoid throwing in the woods(and one which I throw way too often). I threw one of my black aviars yesterday and released late straight into some thick brush. I saw right where it hit and went and looked around. I looked for a good 10+ minutes and couldn't find it. STill in the same spot I started looking In the brush overhead but saw nothing. There was a tree next to me, so I figured I'd shake it for the hell of it. Gave it one shake and my disc fell out. It was right where I was searching the whole time. I've also had that happen with a Yellow Z pred, but with that one I knew what tree it hit and looked in the tree for minutes and couldn't see anything. As soon as I shook the tree it fell out.

selling a champion green valkyrie 175g. Figured with all the love I'd post it on this thread :lol:

Bright yellow-green is fine on cloudy days but horrible on sunny days; in Oregon one of our main hazards is blackberry brambles, and finding a yellow disc in there when the sun's shining is no fun at all.

Latest posts