• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ A-Series Large Tour Bag

1y4QzzC.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
3z3SPNB.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
ItNP6VE.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
ugYB1bl.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Here you go, emiller!

That's awesome, thanks so much Feezer. You helped me make up my mind.

The new bag looks sweet, I definitely don't agree with those that think it looks cheaper. But when it comes down to it, I just don't need the extra space. The L-Series stores exactly what I need, I think I'll go ahead and get one while they still have them. I regret that I'll have a tougher time getting the discs out of the bag, though. But I have an even tougher time getting them out of the sides of my current bag.

Played the first round with my maroon/grey A-Series today.

Yowzers, I am impressed. What a comfortable and functional bag.

Well, I had said before. If I could just fit a few more discs in this bag it would be perfect. Damnit Grip! Why didn't you have a pre-order on this bag. Sure it might have beed met witha few delays (sorry couldn't help it), but since you didn't. I ended up with two other bags on top of this one!
The nice thing is. All of them are very solid bags with some quirks. So I guess I just rotate them so they all last a bit longer :)
Must say, after trying a few other bags. You really did a great job on the first go roun

thats a cool side by side comparison pic, but man it drives me nuts when people put their putter in the pocket on the front, instead of in the PUTTER POCKET. what you got hiding up there mane? ?

That's awesome, thanks so much Feezer. You helped me make up my mind.

The new bag looks sweet, I definitely don't agree with those that think it looks cheaper. But when it comes down to it, I just don't need the extra space. The L-Series stores exactly what I need, I think I'll go ahead and get one while they still have them. I regret that I'll have a tougher time getting the discs out of the bag, though. But I have an even tougher time getting them out of the sides of my current bag.

I never had any trouble getting discs out of my L-series. Not once. I'm not sure what people are trying to put in there, but you'll be fine.

Well, I had said before. If I could just fit a few more discs in this bag it would be perfect. Damnit Grip! Why didn't you have a pre-order on this bag. Sure it might have beed met witha few delays (sorry couldn't help it), but since you didn't. I ended up with two other bags on top of this one!
The nice thing is. All of them are very solid bags with some quirks. So I guess I just rotate them so they all last a bit longer :)
Must say, after trying a few other bags. You really did a great job on the first go roun

I never had any trouble getting discs out of my L-series. Not once. I'm not sure what people are trying to put in there, but you'll be fine.

How many do you carry in the main compartment?

FWIW I got every single disc from my Innova Disccarrier into my A-series with no issue. 18 in the main compartment, 3 in the putter pocket up top.

How many do you carry in the main compartment?

12-16, and I put in an Innova u-channel divider to break up the space a little bit and make it so the discs didn't slosh around. The top of the u-channel went above the bottom of the main compartment opening and I still didn't have any issues taking discs out. Not sure where this complaint comes from, honestly.

I have no trouble getting discs out of my L series. 12 drivers and 7 mids. Three putters in the quiver. I could hold 2 or 3 more if I used the two front pockets.

Coming from a first run L Series, I like this A series more and more every round. Just being able to easily fit two putters in the top and easily remove them is awesome. The first runs had a hard time fitting one in the top without snagging when you tried to remove it. .

I must have gotten the most flawless L-series of the bunch. I never had any problems with 2 putters in the top or unnatural tipping or getting the discs out of the main compartment or any of the other issues people seem to have had.

I must have gotten the most flawless L-series of the bunch. I never had any problems with 2 putters in the top or unnatural tipping or getting the discs out of the main compartment or any of the other issues people seem to have had.

Ditto.

Ditto all that, my L series works great. Bigger pockets would be great, but I get by just fine with proper planing and rolling up any needed layers.

Mine was first run. Before they switched materials, expanded the putter pocket, I think made the drink holders bigger (I had to force a 32 ounce) also before they went to the two runners on the bottom. Bag #157

Latest posts