• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ A-Series Large Tour Bag

I want to be 100% sure of this. What way can you attach a patch to a grip and keep the warranty?

sewn on is legit. don't glue. I know that to be true.

I got that info from a direct email from them.

So worth it when you get it, though. I love the quiver pouch, especially for those tap ins and just this weekend the rainfly was a total lifesaver.

Is the rainfly waterproof, or is it more more like Fade rainfly, which is good for mist/drizzle only (useless in real rain).

Is the rainfly waterproof, or is it more more like Fade rainfly, which is good for mist/drizzle only (useless in real rain).

Both have worked well for me, in very heavy rain.
I feel like the fade rain fly works better, because it would cover everything.
With the grip, anywhere the bag touches you isn't covered.

Last edited:
So i just got an email from fedex with a tracking number but it doesnt say who it is from. When i track the number it says from austin so im assuming its my new bag. If so, that is awesome because i was expecting april 20th. Did everybody elses come from fedex?

Just received my Grip bag today.

Now I understand the hype. Man, the quality is impressive!!!

The same thing happened to me. The more I use the bag, the more I fall in love with it. It feels great and I love the way it is set up.

I couldn't imagine going back to a bag w/ straps. My Grip feels lighter, even with more stuff in it. I remember being totally on the fence about it, but thanks Grip for the Xmas sale...I'm now a believer!

Agreed with the two above. Got mine over the winter and I'm now three full rounds in with the grip and it's so much more comfortable. I'm currently only bagging 17 discs with three in the quiver so I have to fold a towel into the main. I couldn't be more pleased.

Awesome bag. Had mine for three rounds now-- the bag is fantastic and better than my salient catalyst in almost every way, the only thing I would say that could improve it would be some kind of hoop or clip for bag tags(thats the ONE thing the catalyst has over the GRIP bag, and its soooo minor). That being said I added some things and have a spot for bagtags now.

I think I am carrying 22 discs, 5 of which are putters and 1 mid. Plenty of space, comfortable fit on the back, and the best part is I have a bag for life assuming I don't break the warranty

Question: How are these things about turning over? Do the discs stay in pretty well in the event of turning over? How do you handle them on an incline? Just lay them on their back?

I currently carry a Silverback, but have been thinking about getting one of these. However, a couple of the courses I play regularly are very varied in terrain. Sorry if this has been addressed. I apparently don't know how to search the thread very well if it has.

Anyway, I was just curious. Thanks,

Question: How are these things about turning over? Do the discs stay in pretty well in the event of turning over? How do you handle them on an incline? Just lay them on their back?

I currently carry a Silverback, but have been thinking about getting one of these. However, a couple of the courses I play regularly are very varied in terrain. Sorry if this has been addressed. I apparently don't know how to search the thread very well if it has.

Anyway, I was just curious. Thanks,

Speaking of the L-Series I used to have (which this one is supposed to improve upon): If you put the bag down in line with the incline, you should be fine. In the event it does tip, the discs stay in.

Mine won't stay up for long in the back of my SUV and nothing has fallen out of it.
Discs stay in.
(A-series.)