• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] **Grip-EQ Accessories**

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody know this guy IRL? He hasn't been on in a few days and I haven't heard back from him.

It took a week after I paypaled him for him to tell me he mailed it off. It was mailed a week after I purchased it. He explained things have been hectic. Hipefully I see it in the mail in the next few days.

Still nothing for me, which sucks because he sent me a picture of his receipt saying they were sent out. Hoping it was a wrong address mix up or something. Was hoping to have these in time for my next round.

I called my local p.o. and they said they don't have anything for me and without tracking information I'm pretty much s.o.l.

Here's to hoping anyway...

@ B3nder I couldn't find the ops packaging he sent the clip in. Must have tossed it.

Im sure he will show up soon.

I have waited a few days and I have sent a few private messages and as well as a couple visitor messages with no return messages and he's been online. In the meantime I have issued negative feedback and encourage anyone who is considering doing business with him to reconsider for the time being.

Got 'em today!

Received two of these to day from Mr. GreeneBean... They look awesome and just in time for this weekend's tournament. My buddy doesn't even know he's getting an early Christmas present tomorrow!

Bump been 5 days now since sending payment and no word from OP, and no button clip either...

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts