• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip eq b15

I've had one for about 6 months and really enjoy it. I spent a lot of time researching before I purchased the b15, and chose it for two main reasons. I live in Louisiana, and truly need two water bottle holders during the summer. I also wanted enough storage to carry a light hoodie or sweater. ive currently got 15 discs in the main compartment,and it works out pretty nicely. I've also got 3 putters in the quiver. I find this to be pretty close to the perfect number of discs for me. I also really like the smaller size of the bag, compared to the A series.

I only have two complaints. The first is minor, and is that the bag can be a little hard to get on and off. You eventually figure this out though. Second is how the side pockets store things. It isn't nearly as much storage space as you'd think (though there is plenty), and putting a lot of stuff in there (specifically, clothing) can really change the capacity of the main compartment. The sides aren't firm, so putting stuff in there can compress the disc space. Putting a light hoodie can make the bag go from having space for another disc or two to being packed and having a tough time getting anything out.

Bumping this thread as I thought it would be silly to start a new one.

I just got a b15 and played my first couple of rounds with it today. I really found it to be comfortable and easy to carry. The only question I have is does anybody use the valuable pocket for discs? If so did any discs get warped from doing this. I like using the putter quiver for my 2 putting putters and the valuables pocket for my 2 throwing putters. It does not seem like a tight fit but am worried about warping if I leave discs in there long term. Thanks for any help.

I just got a b15 and played my first couple of rounds with it today. I really found it to be comfortable and easy to carry. The only question I have is does anybody use the valuable pocket for discs? If so did any discs get warped from doing this. I like using the putter quiver for my 2 putting putters and the valuables pocket for my 2 throwing putters. It does not seem like a tight fit but am worried about warping if I leave discs in there long term. Thanks for any help.

Friend of mine uses his as second storage for his nova and hasn't had any problems that I can think of. As long as your not folding the disc as your forcing it in shouldn't really be a problem.

That's my go to putter pocket. I use the quiver for my upshot putters. Slides in and out great and at the perfect height.

great bag but wish I got the ax15. Need a little more room

I'm kind of the opposite - I don't need quite the room as the original L Frame bag provides. Right now I carry 18 in the main and 2 putters in the quiver, with loads of extra room for stuff in the side pockets. I could easily carry 2-3 fewer discs without problems. But, I bought it when they ran the charcoals the first time, so all the different selections available now, weren't back then :D If the B15 had been available to me then I would have got one.

Bumping an old thread. Figure I'd save the space.

So what's the most discs people are getting into the main compartment(with a few mids)? The putter compartment? The valuable compartment? Can you get one into the main flap sleeve?

Bumping an old thread. Figure I'd save the space.

So what's the most discs people are getting into the main compartment(with a few mids)? The putter compartment? The valuable compartment? Can you get one into the main flap sleeve?

2 or 3 in the putter compartment and about 20 in the main.

Bump for I am excited.

I have a C-Grip, and it's nice, but the meager storage gets annoying sometimes, especially since I like to use the valuables pocket for another approach Putter.

But!.. I would poke onto the grip-eq website occasionally to see if they have any deals on the B, and they recently dropped the price to $169 plus free shipping! Couldn't pass it up! I know the new bags just came out, but I've wanted just the B for quite a while, and now was a good time. So, it's incoming! Whoop!

My Brother and I picked up a couple of these during the last sale. Wow, these bags are amazing, comfortable, and hold just the right mount of discs for us. We both bag around 18 total. I think these bags can carry a few more and not have things be tight.

This one clearly isn't their fanciest, but for a casual player looking for a quality bag, I believe this is perfect.

Latest posts