• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] GStar Teebirds

Innova could easily stop the problem by putting a one or two disc limit on each order. Makes me wonder if their intention is to get feedback or generate hype. Not sure that it is really a problem though. If there was no demand, supply wouldn't be an issue. And since there is a demand, they will go into regular production which will eliminate the supply issue.

I got my two red and two orange Tbirds today. I'm loving the stamps they're sending me. Can't wait to throw one. 49 degrees tomorrow, as long as it doesn't rain I'll be out there testing one.

Yep, my blue came in today at a weight of 174, right on the money.. Feels like it's going to be a great winter bird.

Threw a 173.4 blue g*tb with a 174.2 new red *tb today. They flew about the same on low lines: straight w/fade, though it was windy enough to affect terns at a similar height. Teebirds are teebirds. The wind was shifting between throws, so I can't really say if they differ on higher lines. For me at least, G* has a nicer feel and better grip than the regular star.

Got 3 blues today. I had requested "sweet stamps" if possible. Pleasantly surprised to find that one if them was bagged and had a nice rainbow stamp. 1/3, I'll take it. Pearliness and sparkles varied between the three of them.

They are very flexible. I actually JUST bought a 150g Star Teebird with a very similar feel that I'll be testing against once the elements allow it. It was even gummy after sitting outside waiting for me.

Weird, I've only ordered two at a time before and have never had one bagged. Oh well, I'm not a unique snowflake I guess.

I've only ever ordered enough for free shipping. You know,...
SM1586Stan-I-Learned-Something-Toda.jpg

just received my green 175 today. definitely not as soft/floppy as the red tl i got. doesn't sparkle like the red tl i have but has a slightly pearly look. definitely a sweet disc and going straight in the bag. Can't wait to throw now.

They always bag one disc in my orders. Doesn't matter if I order two or six.

My red and orange Tbirds don't have those metal specks like my blue Tbirds.

Thanks UPS. I check the time and realize UPS should've been here by now, check the tracking and apparently there was a 'late train' and they won't be here till Monday. Laaaame.

Thanks UPS. I check the time and realize UPS should've been here by now, check the tracking and apparently there was a 'late train' and they won't be here till Monday. Laaaame.

agreed, makes me wonder if i should just pay the shipping to get it faster

Here are a couple of my sexy Teebirds. Oh my goodness, I was going to flip these but I am slowly falling in love. They were sitting out side all day in the box, and I get them out and they are still gummy! Now, they feel crazy amazing after being in the house. PLUS LOOK AT ALL THE Pearly AMAZINGNESS....

Untitled by peakband, on Flickr

Untitled by peakband, on Flickr

All I can say is wow. These are more goldline-ish looking than I thought.

Got a few from DGU...they packed the top with paper snug to the point that the disc on top is a concave useless piece of plastic. Appreciate the thought...but now I'm just hoping to get a refund or replacement.