• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Guess That Disc Contest! -Prize Included!-

Ding Ding Ding. Wow, good job making it look like you were unsure. Getting it right on your 2nd guess out of 2. How lucky!! lol

Here's the link you found it on-

http://www.discgolftalk.com/threads/277-Steal-Your-Face-Dye

Like I said, this is not an honest guessing game.

Ok, Rant over.

how did you know that disc came from there?
and yes he is correct Z Flick.

Current Leader Board-
1st- kmrynders=9
2nd- kpc2004 = 5
3rd- 4agent_peebody = 3
1AJ_86 = 2
thediscinmusician=2
great white buffalo=1
dgdave = 1
richardmmill=1
mcleod=1
Rules-
1. No posting more than one guess at a time.
2. No post twice in a row.
3. No posting if there's no guess in post.
4. Must post disc plastic
5. First to guess correctly wins, even if you posted a second later. Unless you double posted.
6. If you break a rule I'll give you a warning, second time you will lose a point.
7. Only three guesses per disc. ( or 2, tell me what you guys think is more fair for people).

Prize-
1. 1st person to get 15 wins TWO random discs of my choice, AND bragging rights that they know their discs. Since you do need to know your discs by look to win the contest.
2. 2nd person to get 15 wins ONE random disc.
3. 3rd place will receive (If Premium Member) custom sig created by me.

So if you didn't win first place, you still have a shot at winning something

Ok im taking a break from this until everyone chills out, too much **** going on in here. people fighting, people cheating somehow, so much stuff. im letting this settle out and once i feel everyones matured and ready to play and HONEST game, i will continue. Sorry but some people were just asking for this to happen.

So discussion is open, the game is put on hold

i didnt think people would be googling all of these discs when idid this, i thut they would just guess from the picture.. pretty stupid

how did you know that disc came from there?

Because instead of making an educated & honest guess based on the picture, I "cheated", and searched Google for the exact dye.

Google Search: Dead Head Disc Dye

Just a matter of seconds. (#3 image on page 1)

Last edited:
I say you blur any details on the flight plate, including dye jobs. Leave the guessing to be based on plastic and rim width. Too easy to google the details of a dye job and reverse investigate the location. Clearly how kanyek. got his wins. Honestly that's the only way I even got on the board. I was tired of guessing in vain and having someone come in and take the win so I just did what I assumed was being done. I typed in "Gorilllaz Dye" and got a hit on Google, matched the image and got the win. I didn't want to cheat but I had to play the way the winner was.

Latest posts