• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] GUMMY 2006 Japan Open Roc......Auction!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well you could have a b-day present if no one else wants to add .50 and take it home themselves.......we will just have to wait and see

No I didnt get it. Can u believe that. I won the auction at 11pm, paid at 7pm next day and he refunded my paypal twice and said hes relisting it that it took me to long to pay. Its fine, I reported it to ebay and theyll take care of it.

Should of sold raffle tickets for $5 a piece. got 10 people to get one and random draw one. its a gamble though

So my my bank account got overdrafter bc of that ebay bs so I had to file a claim against paypal and this guy and will have my money monday. They wanted.me to pay 51 dollars for something I never even received.

Hell no, im still winning this. So does it end tonight or tomorrow night though? And if I win ill paypal u the money monday as long as thats ok with you. Bc I have to work out this bs with my bank to use my card.

Status
Not open for further replies.