• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gyro Chat GYROS RULE (ps innova archon something something)

I have a really hard time throwing super domey stuff so if the archon flies like the flow, I might have to check it out because I could never get a hold onto the flow.

rusch_bag said:
I have a really hard time throwing super domey stuff so if the archon flies like the flow, I might have to check it out because I could never get a hold onto the flow.

Not all flows are super domey...They run from flat as a pancake to FFF busty. Archons vary quite a bit as well. The Archon is just the same relative stability of the flow without the glide.

jubuttib said:
Vinegar is the main reason I don't like most chili sauces.

Many are way too acidic in taste. Try Blair's. At least not all of their stuff is acidic. Punnitse & säästä has an amazing Thai mild chili sauce called Lingham's Garlic Ginger Chili sauce and they carry Blair's too. Try both. Not acidic at all in the case of the Lingham. Very sweet though so it goes well with Asian food and foods that are acidic or bitter. Amazing on any meat and great on veggies too. I haven't tried it on ice cream but almost anything seems to benefit from it. Yes i have eaten chili ice cream and the combo can work.

You know what's better drunk food than gyros (and I love gyros (and uncooked tomatoes))? Piroshkis. I probably spelled that horribly.

No, not the backwards Polish cousin of the mighty pirozhki. (they're good too though.)

DsmDisc said:
But Frank, if you are saying fuck KC BBQ because its sweet, you need to get your hands on some Gates BBQ. That shit is vinegar-y and spicy, not that thick molasses shit you usually find in KC. There is not better BBQ sauce on earth. Its amazing on every type of meat you can dream up. When it comes to smokies, it is the only reason I believe in God.

Yes KC BBQ is so damn sweet. I have some good stuff but it was def on the spicier side.

JR said:
Try Blair's.
ANY sauce (including pretty much all of the Blair's line, with their above-average Pure Death being a shining exception) that employs capsaicin extract is, by definition, poop. If you want something not too sour, but also without the liquid-at-the-bottom-of-a-dumpster-in-Chinatown flavor of extract, I suggest CaJohn's Sauce 10 (http://cajohns.com/vmchk/Hot-Sauces/Sauce-10.html) or any of their sublime Select Chile Purees (http://cajohns.com/Hot-Sauces/Select-Purees/View-all-products.html). That is, of course, if you aren't a member of the elite who get to relish our own John Biscoe's Hawk Hollow Heat line of smoked chile sauces, available in 4 levels of heat (mild cayenne, hot mixed chinensis, extremely hot mixed trans-habanero, and scorching pure bhut jolokia), every day.