• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Halloween themed disc golf tournament

Will Aubrey

Birdie Member
Article with photo and video

http://www.examiner.com/sports-in-paducah/halloween-themed-disc-golf-tournament-at-holler-the-hills

Please give me as many hits as you can :). They are giving me some flack about writing on disc golf. We need to show there is interest in the sport.

They just say there's no interest. I do a story on a girl signing a college letter of intent to play basketball and it draws 1,500 page views but a disc golf story draws 150 or so.

i read exactly 0% of this thread. but, i found out the hard way (literally) that having sex with a pumpkin does nothing for your game.

death by hyzer said:
i read exactly 0% of this thread. but, i found out the hard way (literally) that having sex with a pumpkin does nothing for your game.

you need to quit with the gourds bro.

death by hyzer said:
death by hyzer said:

you need to quit with the gourds bro.

HEARD THAT!!!

http://www.mcsweeneys.net/2009/10/20nissan.html
It's Decorative Gourd Season, Motherfuckers

I don't know about you, but I can't wait to get my hands on some fucking gourds and arrange them in a horn-shaped basket on my dining room table. That shit is going to look so seasonal. I'm about to head up to the attic right now to find that wicker fucker, dust it off, and jam it with an insanely ornate assortment of shellacked vegetables. When my guests come over it's gonna be like, BLAMMO! Check out my shellacked decorative vegetables, assholes. Guess what season it is—fucking fall. There's a nip in the air and my house is full of mutant fucking squash.

Latest posts