• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hawk's NutSac

HawkGammon

Bogey Member
164 Star Roadrunner
167 Star Leopard
180 Champion Coyote
175 KC Pro Aviar

AKA The Understable Bag of Thunder

ferretdance03 said:
HawkGammon said:
Park restrooms.
I know better than that.

From personal experience of course.

As I recall the incident you are alluding to I merely entered the rest room looking for a place to urinate to find you pantless, standing next to a trash can holding a wad of papertowels. If put to a vote; I suspect you would come out as the sketchier individual in that scenario my friend. I was forced to take my business elsewhere.

Not bad for calm weather and those that don't throw fastest drivers much beyond 410'. How far do you throw? The discs suggest you don't throw 400' amirite? Latitude 64 River Gold Line might be pimp enough for you color wise if gold or silver or rad multicolored hues are your thing and power requirement wise they should be at least good for left finishing flights. It is the next step up in stability after the Leo and power wise even low powered players can probably get it at least as far as the Leo and likely farther because the fade ain't much at all but the glide is insane and it is a tick faster.

Latest posts