• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Headed to Orlando 7/16-7/20

jobwilson

Eagle Member
I'm heading to Orlando this week and plan on playing 2 courses a day beginning 7/16.

I was hoping someone could look at my itinerary and tell me if it looks good.

7/14 - Flyboy Aviation - Already have my tee-time and reservation at the B&B.
7/16 - Bill Fredericks - I'm going to play with the local club's league in the morning and then play second course following that round.
7/17 - Drive up to Ocala and play the Greenway course. On the way back down, stop at Florida Pines DGC.
7/18 - Heading to Clearwater/St. Pete. Cliff Stephens in the morning, Clearwater DGC store between, Maximo in the afternoon.
7/19 - Both Barnett courses.
7/20 - Since I am heading out that afternoon, I am going to go play the Championship & Executive courses at Rock Springs Park.

Any information regarding my schedule would be great. Also, if anyone wants to volunteer to guide, that would be great.

I would pass on the Rock Springs Executive. But you will see what I mean when I get there, its poorly laid out, eh not worth going into. Championship course isn't bad, but zero risk reward holes.

Any other local courses I should play in place? Quick playing courses are preferred.

Btw, Flyboy was amazing. Its definitely worthy of a 5-Star review.

Where are you right now?

Nice to see another flyboy convert after playing the course!

Edit: do you have anyone playing Barnett with you yet? I may be able to join you for those...

Last edited:
Cliff Stephens is great...watch for alligators and Ken Climo! I would suggest playing Coachman while you are there... right next door! Fun wooded course that is a lot different than Cliff Stephens.