• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Heading to Chicago burbs this weekend

nicoga3000

Particularly on the southwest side (near Mokena/Orland Park). Does anyone have any good suggestions besides The Oaks? I hear Highland Park near Joliet is a decent course as well. I'm no superstar player, so a course full of insanely challenging holes is PROBABLY not something I'm looking for right now. :)

Also, throwing this out there, but does anyone else on here live nearish there want to play a few courses on Saturday? Nobody I know around that area plays. I'm visiting family, and while my brother plays, he's usually not awake until 1 PM, and my father doesn't usually have the time to get out and play with work and honey do lists. :p

highland park is awesome, also check out west park, and trinity links, channahon is right there too with community park. If you have the time, there is a tournament out west before you hit Moline in Sinnissippi

Highland Park will definitely be on my list then. Any info on the tourney blackandwhite? That could be a lot of fun if they have an AM bracket!

Latest posts