• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Help a newb out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fosterjon35

been playing for about 5 months now and need to upgrade on disc, ive been throwing the mamba for a long time and its starting to get a little understable for me since im getting better form now and stronger arm. i would love to get some ideas from you guys on what i should be purchasing, i throw RHBH , i was looking into getting a Nuke SS , my buddy let me throw his and i really liked what i saw. also im just now working on a forhand so anything thats easier to throw for that would be lovely.

so heres a list i came up with

Wraiths

Nuke SS

TD

Buzzzes

Rocs

Wizards

Ions

Leopards

im open to others as well just post what your trying to get rid of and price and ill PM you back

I have a couple chalky Wizards available. PM me. Both are in good condition.

I'm not selling anything :D Get a Buzzz in any plastic and a comet if you can find an esp. I would stay away from double digit speed discs at least the first year. Lots of noobs, myself included, fail here. Higher speed does not mean longer distance if you don't have the form to use it correctly. Work with the buzzz and comet and get your form straight, then work into the faster discs. As far as faster discs I would start with a leopard or river, then maybe a Teebird and a valk. Secondly, practice putting. practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice. This is where you will knock dust out of your buddies when the time comes. This is where the strokes really start to fall off your score. Best of luck.........jbz

^^^ That's good advice.

I have good distance and I really don't get that much more distance from a driver than I do a fairway driver.

Field practice is the way to go. You can learn much more when you're throwing in a flat, open field than when you're trying to navigate obstacles and hills.

Good luck and above all, have fun!

^^^ That's good advice.

I have good distance and I really don't get that much more distance from a driver than I do a fairway driver.

Field practice is the way to go. You can learn much more when you're throwing in a flat, open field than when you're trying to navigate obstacles and hills.

Good luck and above all, have fun!

It's my personal experience and it seems that a lot of people on here think that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.