• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Help with disc identification (innova CE)

sage.mattias

Hello,

Does anyone have any info on the red teebird in the bottom left of the following picture? I'm selling off my collection of CE plastic on ebay, and I want to make sure I give accurate info on this one. They were handed out in 2003 during the 5th run of CE, but the rumor was that they were made out of the last of the first-run plastic. It's less opaque than the first run discs, but it has the same striation seen in the first run that shows up a bit in the second picture. Thoughts?

Thanks!

PC234286_zps027ce529.jpg

PC234288_zpsfc3f8913.jpg

There's a sticky for this exact purpose right at the top of the Equipment section. I'm usually not the prerubing type, but come on.

thanks but

well, if you look at the first page of that thread, it seems like they only want to discuss discs with the traditional CE stamp?

well, if you look at the first page of that thread, it seems like they only want to discuss discs with the traditional CE stamp?

I just read the first page and I don't see what they say about the CE stamp except that the example pictures had discs with CE stamps. Everything else touched on plastic feel, translucency, weight marking, molds.

I see what you mean now- I think the first sentence is misleading because of the wording. All he's saying is that they're only going to discuss discs that were stamped CE in production. That would include your tourney stamp Teebird, because they had production run CE Teebirds. That thread does not cover the other discs he mentioned because they never came with a "Champion Edition" stamp from the factory and differentiating the runs on those discs is harder.

Last edited:
You really should try the "What's this disc worth III" thread in the Equipment section of the Forums.
Since it's about CE, you should get some good opinions, and maybe some bad.

I'll move the thread!! :)

Thanks for the direction guys! I'll post this elsewhere. BTW it is a TL, but it was produced right around when they were wrapping up the 5th run I think...

Latest posts