• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Highbridge Hills - Wisconsin

Actually being triggered by something someone wrote on the internet.

Oh, did you get triggered by what I wrote, bro? You triggered?

See? :) Just a circular firing squad of people yelling "you're triggered" at each other over and over.

lol y so serious?

Now this is seriously triggered, AMIRITE? :)

VcbZbkF.jpg

Oh, did you get triggered by what I wrote, bro? You triggered?

See? :) Just a circular firing squad of people yelling "you're triggered" at each other over and over.

As long as no one is butt hurt, that would really suck.

wheres mike C at? im sure he could teach yall a thing or to. damn yankees :sick:

You mean MikeC who was born and raised in Ohio?

That's right, Ohio. Home of more Civil War generals (on the winning side) than any other state loyal to the Union.

Pasties - I think it says a lot about a dish when the only way to make it palatable is to bathe it in ketchup.
Lutefisk - WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU NORWAY????

Good pasties don't need ketchup or gravy. You're clearly eating the wrong pasties. Don't buy them at the store at the restaurant. Buy them from old church ladies. I have a freezer full of good pasties and will gladly give you a good one if we ever cross paths for some reason.

I'm Norwegian. Lutefisk is alright. Pickled Herring is way better.

Good pasties don't need ketchup or gravy. You're clearly eating the wrong pasties. Don't buy them at the store at the restaurant. Buy them from old church ladies. I have a freezer full of good pasties and will gladly give you a good one if we ever cross paths for some reason.

I'm Norwegian. Lutefisk is alright. Pickled Herring is way better.
Church lady pasties are the best. My moms recipe was killer.<3 I'll bet you have some good pasty makers in your congregation.

Church lady pasties are the best. My moms recipe was killer.<3 I'll bet you have some good pasty makers in your congregation.

I imagine your mom did indeed make some excellent pasties. Homemade pasties are dying art.

Escanaba First UMC makes a couple hundred most months. Solid group of great pasty makers. $4 each, I always buy at least 5. Recipe comes from someone who grew up in copper country. Would gladly hook you up with some if you're ever interested.

My wife's church, Central UMC (big A-frame on the highway next to the highschool) built their kitchen around a pasty oven. It has a small ferris wheel in it and could be used to cook at least 3 people at once if so desired. To my knowledge they've only used it for baking a hundred pasties at a time. They've got a better oven, but our pasties taste way better.

Last edited:
My wife's church, Central UMC (big A-frame on the highway next to the highschool) built their kitchen around a pasty oven. It has a small ferris wheel in it and could be used to cook at least 3 people at once if so desired.

Count me out of this church 0_o