• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 06/22/12: Albert Oakland Park - Front Course in Columbia, MO

Brall

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Albert Oakland Park - Front Course
in Columbia, MO
Rating – 2.68

Hole #6
Par 3, 265'

Hole #6 Tee
5b22be89.jpg

attachment.php

No other pictures.

:hfive:

Attachments

• Map.jpg
    Map.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 102
i don't see the basket but i guess it's straight ahead. i'll try to hit that gap about 20' up through the trees.

champ leopard

Isn't that the basket just off the right of the tee in front of that group of trees?

Looks like it's in the shadow of the trees ahead, slightly to the right of center. According to the map it is.

Wizard

This is my home course!

Isn't that the basket just off the right of the tee in front of that group of trees?

Unfortunately, no, that's the basket for hole 16. This basket has 3 locations - short is right in the center of the group of trees, middle is past the group in the small clearing and slightly left, and long is up at the base of the hill.

I throw roc, predator, or teebird, depending on the position. The uphill plays a bit more into it that it looks initially.

edit; I'll have to see if someone has an updated map. That's about 3 years old, and a few changes have been made since then but the courses are still mostly like what's in the picture.

Last edited:
The basket is straight ahead - you can just barely see it in the picture. I do, and would, throw a Warship on this hole. Yay for Albert Oakland!

i don't see the basket but i guess it's straight ahead. i'll try to hit that gap about 20' up through the trees.

champ leopard

Latest posts