• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 06/28/12: Wickham Park in Manchester, CT

Brall

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Wickham Park
in Manchester, CT
Rating – 4.25

Hole #10
Par 3, 375'

Hole #10 Tee Sign
c4034286.jpg

Hole #10 Tee
2d01c9a4.jpg

Hole #10 Basket
4fd1c9c1.jpg

attachment.php

:hfive:

Attachments

• Map.jpg
    Map.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 111
That picture seems a little deceptive. The tree on the left really is not in the throwing line at all. RHBH turnovers can work really well.

I go with a Champ XCal RHFH. Gets me close enough for an easy upshot.

Flippy Teebird roller.

Interesting hole. It looks like there is simple hyzer line that might get a RHBH player close to the basket. Is that not the case?

An epic over the top gets the two.

Or my more traditional root LHBH hyzer with a pd2.

A flippy driver that holds a turn can work for the RHBH thrower.

The hole is harder to get to than it looks.

Flippy Teebird roller.

Interesting hole. It looks like there is simple hyzer line that might get a RHBH player close to the basket. Is that not the case?

The right hand hyzer really isn't there, the jap maple on the left of the second pic completely blocks that shot. The tee is quite close to it.
And rollers can be dangerous because of the ob area beyond the basket.

Last edited:
tee picture is wrong, the tee is a little further right now giving you a cleaner, bigger line to the left of the red tree, and there's no real line going RHBH hyzer back door.

It's a perfect roller hole IF you don't go long. It's a true 375' and the intended fairway is about 200' straight, then 175 hard right turn. The green has several mature trees around the basket, and OB behind the basket (downhill so you could roll into it).

The rock wall straight off the tee is also OB, so if you go for the big turnover and it stalls out at about 250+ you're out.

I go with a big roadrunner anny, thrown high enough to still flatten out. I'll still have a healthy putter upshot left over.

Big anny with a Champ Sidewinder. Upshot with Buzzz or Challenger. Putt with a Soft Magnet.

Latest posts