• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 1/27/20 - DeBell DGC, Burbank, CA - #8

chevis

flick it
Silver level trusted reviewer
DeBell DGC, Burbank, CA
Rating:
10Reviews:
95 Played:
2 Favorited:
20 Wishlisted:
Course Map

96k - JPG - 12/3/2013Course Map / Scorecard

Hole 8
icon_hole_up.gif
255 ft

Tip By: lion
icon_trusted_bronze.gif
:Uphill shot. For advanced players that are right handed and throw primarily backhand I recommend a midrange thrown hard and straight. A roc or buzzz or even ghost are good options. Try to avoid the ball golf green on the left and the water way on the right side of the hole. A forehand is another good option for this hole.
tee:
b513beba.jpg

<div class="left" style="width:83%">basket:
ded7f995.jpg

basket to tee:
f3818a92.jpg

My first ace was on this hole! It was during the first weekly I ever attended, and now me and my buddy run it. Hyzer flipped a first run Legacy Icon Mongoose. Still got it.

These days its a Buzzz SS or Buzzz, depending on the wind.

fb or flare depending on how my are feels... today it feels weak so fb, but most days would be the flare

RHBH Underworld turnover left of that big tree

Possibly a RHFH Star Firebird, but with the green angle, a Z Buzzz or Ti Meteor is probably a better play.

Possibly a RHFH Star Firebird, but with the green angle, a Z Buzzz or Ti Meteor is probably a better play.

Yup. More RHFH go OB into the gorge, than RHBH turnovers or annys whose miss is to flex out with that uphill. Missing left is safer, since the OB putting green is a postage stamp.

Latest posts