• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD: 10/14/10

N/A
"Gator filled pond" means that Wayne will never play this course!
Gator filled pond?? Are you fraking kidding me???

A light champion leopard(166) or champion coyote(175). I would then see if a gator would want to wrestle for a bit. Next Hole.

Biz
Team Bert
Gator Wrestler

z buzzz safe, probably getting an easy 3

N/A
"Gator filled pond" means that Wayne will never play this course!
Gator filled pond?? Are you fraking kidding me???

Perhaps I should rephrase my statement. There are gators in that pond, yes. But I think it's safe enough, that you can walk by unharmed. If your disc goes in the pond, I wouldn't go swimming for it, but I think you will be just fine. Just keep a watchful eye if you go near the pond. This course is built in a park that surrounds that pond. It's not that bad, but anytime I see a sign that says "Do not feed the Alligators", that means I can safely tag it as "Gator Filled". :cool:

Cryztal Buzz or Star XD depending on the line needed. I'm going to this course and Trophy Lakes in a week and a half if anyone wants to lose some money.

I'm going to shank my buzzz into the gator-pond and when I find the gator that ate my disc I'm going to pick up that whole gator and roundhouse kick him into the basket ala Chuck Norris style.

Gator filled pond? Looks like a fun hole!

RHBH - I'm going Star TL finishing straight or slightly right at the dogleg. Then a Wizard for the birdie hopefully! :thmbup: