• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 2/5/2014 Eastway Park in Charlotte, NC

Mako3 just to the right of the tallest tree in the center of the photo. should float down and to the left. Looks like a well made hole

Man... this hole is going to be painful lol. I am thinking a Z Glide RHBH to fly down the left side of the fairway and hopefully get relatively close. Follow that with an aviar approach and an anode for par.

I might consider my DX Teebird down the right side of the fairway, but neither of these routes feel real optimal for me, so I am playing for par on this one I think.

RHFH OLF to the left

or

If I'm feeling cheeky, forehand roller Firebird to the right

This is the toughest line to hit on the course. I throw a beat valkyrie with a hyzer-flip to the left and hope it turns right late.

The route to the right around the big cedar is almost impossible due to the early shule on the right about 75 ft. off of the tee pad. If you are inside that stuff, you'll generally throw it right into the thickest part of the cedar guarding the hole, wishing you had a baseball or long stick.

This hole is getting tougher with each year as the trees grow thicker and thicker.

A few options that I'd like to try...fun looking hole!

1: spike hyzer with XXX on the right side
2: Tursas down the left
3: FH XXX down the left (I'm terrible at FH...but I try anyway)

this is a well protected basket, for sure. really makes me hate the fact i can't flick RH yet.

i would go up the left side with a turnover. if i were able to screw around and have some fun with it i'd try a LHFH roller.

for the shot, though . . . tangent.

I'm either going to try to stall a KC Pro Roc like Mashnut or throw the Sentinel out high on the right....or I could take the Stingray and snap it out to the left and watch it come back right towards the basket. Ion to finish regardless.