• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 4/23/12: Sandy Dunes Disc Golf in Eddyville, IA

It looks like it's totally guarded by that tree. Not sure how you fools are going to throw a spike hyzer or run it with a putter but I'm doing a low Drone skip shot.

I'm thinking the same. Either a low drone shot that skips around that tree or my opto pain with a little less hyzer and not as much skip.

Almost ended up playing this course last Tuesday. Too much activity around the ball diamonds ran me off.

Aviar, or Buzzz is there's a headwind.

It looks like it's totally guarded by that tree. Not sure how you fools are going to throw a spike hyzer or run it with a putter but I'm doing a low Drone skip shot.

Any disc [RHBH] higher and more right than that telephone pole will EASILY get there...fool:)

wizard high and right so it comes back to the basket, or an easy drone shot out and around the tree

RHBH Ion on a hyzer ... maybe spike hyzer?

Edit: ... or I might screw around and throw a tomahawk (think I've thrown maybe 5 tommies altogether lol)

Through canopy of the tree with a beefy glow gator, that flips out and falls into the basket. :cool: