• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 6/13/12 Clarksville, AR

Looks WAY too close to the pavillion, walkers, path, etc. Dangerous. Move the basket way right and longer.

Can't quite figure out the distance from the mando to the basket based on the pics, but I'd thrown some type of easy hyzer. Either a roc, drone or firebird depending on the exact left to right movement I need.

this

Fire bird on a spike hyser, or if the grass is short enough for a skip maybe a wide rimmed disc. (not sure about the normal skip here.

Another fun shot would be a forehand roller.

Looks WAY too close to the pavillion, walkers, path, etc. Dangerous. Move the basket way right and longer.

^^^This! I played this course once and remember this hole, def too close to the pavilion. There were a couple people in the pavilion so it was a lil nerve racking. Its an easy three but a hole u really want to deuce. To get it really close it's not too hard to miss the mando. Easy/safe bail out is to swing it a little long + wide and end up with a 30-35 footer. I threw my lighter 11x KC pro tb and splashed out a 30 footer.