• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hole of the Day 6/2/2010

RHINESEL

Double Eagle Member
Glacier Ridge Metro Park in Plain City, OH

Hole #5, Par 3. Short: 232, Long: 395

Tee sign:
42e67702.jpg

Short:
8d6be58e.jpg

Long:
4490c8a6.jpg

Short: ESP Buzzz RHBH, FLX Drone if it's windy.
Long: Star Teebird RHBH

I'm on vacation for the next couple of weeks with limited access, someone please post up the HOD if you like. Thanks.

Short tee: Buzzz, RHBH and let it fade back to the left around that tree. Long tee: TL, RHBH and let it fade a little back to the left around the tree. Then Voodoo it in from there.

I wonder if its a mando to stay through the cut grass.

Short: If I can cut across, Ion straight at it. If not Im going to do a Banshee with a spike hyzer.

Long: Taking the Leo straight down then and Ion to clean up. Dont think I want to try to go over and not make it if you can here; or manage to go too far.

Short: Voodoo or maybe a hyzer Roc - the lone tree looks in the way of a straight shot
Long: SOLF (where I aim depends on how far the turn actually is)

It depends on the wind, but I'd actually consider throwing a Roc from the long tee just to guarantee that I stay in the fairway. If I thought I needed the extra distance I'd throw a Gazelle.

If it were open I'd go for a distance driver or something to try to get the deuce, but looking for discs in that grass sucks.

I would not want to be lost in that tall grass. Short I'll probably throw the Buzzz or maybe the X-Clone if I want to try to hit the turn a little tighter.
Long tee = PD

Short tee: Star Eagle
Long: Star Orc

Both should go out and then hyzer in at the end and hopefully sit somewhere near the pin.