• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hot Disc Golf Chicks

Bradley Walker

* Ace Member *
Is it me, or are there some of the hottest chicks walking around the disc golf course?

The typical super hot disc golf chick (most are not serious players but appear to be girlfriends or just friends) appears to be part hippie chick, part goth, part punk, and part stripper.

You know, hip hugger jeans, half shirt, belly button ring, tramp stamp, hot, etc.

I really dig disc golf chicks a lot.

132_src.jpg

I used to see some hot girls playing when I lived in Florida. Hot, humid weather = bikini tops!
When I meet a girl who likes playing disc that usually makes her more attractive to me. I would rather be with a girl who likes being outside playing, rather than having the 'knockout' girl at home whining and crying about me being gone at the course.

Mr.SmOOOth said:
I used to see some hot girls playing when I lived in Florida. Hot, humid weather = bikini tops!
When I meet a girl who likes playing disc that usually makes her more attractive to me. I would rather be with a girl who likes being outside playing, rather than having the 'knockout' girl at home whining and crying about me being gone at the course.

word son!

Disc golf really needs to get more women players. For every one hot disc golf chic you would get 10 guys trying to pick her up. PDGA member ship would double if they could pick up a few hundred girls :lol:

The other day, I saw a girl walking on the course and her jeans were so low that I could see a tramp stamp on her back, and front. Unfortunately, she was not a player, but just walking along. Our course has a shower on the first hole, and she did stop and wet herself. It was a hot day, and she was a hot girl just trying to cool off.

gordon said:
The other day, I saw a girl walking on the course and her jeans were so low that I could see a tramp stamp on her back, and front. Unfortunately, she was not a player, but just walking along. Our course has a shower on the first hole, and she did stop and wet herself. It was a hot day, and she was a hot girl just trying to cool off.

I see many hot chicks here in Junction playing DG. I've even seen bikini's in teh summer. Very tasty, and the fact they are playing DG makes them even hotter.

I see hot chicks all the time. Especially at BB Owen. Most are not players, most are just hanging with boyfriend. You look at that goober and say, "what does she see in that loser?"

I saw a chick at Shawnee a few weeks back. I had to STOP, and watch her. I even got my bud to STOP too. We just stood there for a while... She had the best bod I have maybe ever seen in my entire life.

I played 10 major tournaments this year (I think), and at three of them there was a solid contingent of cute girls. Besides that, it was pretty much Sausage Fest '07. In casual golf, I see them now an then, but far too many times, it's a one time sighting. One of my friends is a pretty cute girl who's a not-too-shabby disc golfer, but she doesn't particularly like to go out to other courses, because every time she bends over to pick up her disc, she'll turn around, and sure enough, there'll be at least 10 dumpy/creepy/old guys staring at her ass looking like they're warming up for a session of soggy biscuit. As you might imagine, it makes her feel a little uncomfortable, and not particularly eager to go out and play without her bf, or at least close friend nearby. And plenty of other times, there'll happen to be an attractive girl out on the course, and somebody will make a horrible, awkward attempt to hit on her, or do something weird like wait unreasonably long at a teepad so a girl can play through (thereby allowing a longer look at her ass). Inevitably, the chick gets creeped out, and we never see her again. Now, I'm not a huge ladies man, but I think one of the cardinal rules, if you want a woman to hang around, DON'T BE A CREEPY FUCKER. Its one thing to ogle and hit on girls at a bar or a party, but for the most part, girls aren't looking to hook up at the course...they're out there to have a good time throwing plastic just like we are. Our sport desperately needs to have a stronger female contingent, and I think the sooner we can see girls on the course and not look at them like starved carnivores, the better. Sorry for the rant, and don't get me wrong, I love seeing girls on the course, and I want to see more, but dammit if I'm not tired of seeing them inevitably scared away by guys acting like 14 year olds pitching a tent.

Oh and yes, there is definitely something to be said about DG increasing a girl's hotness factor. It can easily turn a girl from a 5 to a 7, no problem, sometimes even more. :D

Tim_the_Enchanter said:
Now, I'm not a huge ladies man, but I think one of the cardinal rules, if you want a woman to hang around, DON'T BE A CREEPY FUCKER.

Damn, so THAT'S what I've been doing wrong all these years...