• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How far can you throw your putt and approach discs?

How far can you throw your putt and approach discs?

• Total voters
my bag carries 11 discs, 5 of those discs are putters
4 KC aviars- 1 new, 2 medium and then my actual putter (that i use for anhyzers)
I drive with all of them,in any condition upto 300'
my 5th putter is a Z putt'r, i throw this when the air is calm, it will fly 300' in a completely straight line

its easier for me to throw putters than midrange

I use a DX Aviar P & A, Pro Rhyno, and KC Pro Aviar. I can get them all out to 300 however I am sure we are talking about golf distance which I would say is around 260-270

Magics can go about 225ft on a hyzer flip ~25ft in the air, but a Wiz I can get to 250ft easy on a pretty low line.

No idear, never measured it. In practice, I'll throw one for shots 200 feet and shorter, though. Longer than that and I'm probably throwing a midrange.

On just a rough guess, I can get my ryhnos out to about 225 accurately when needed.

ESP Force - 174g
250'-275', fairly accurately if there's space to work with.

didn't know they made esp focii. knew they made esp forces. player carrying said focii typo'd an existing disc model in place of a (now) oop limited run. confusion commences.

225' pretty much dead straight. I think Rattlers actually explode if they are thrown much further than 235

My wish is for Lithicon to inform us how HE is able to achieve such a throw...pec drillz are already a must...but please...and be thorough :popcorn:

He probably learned good form instead of torquing over a Destroyer.......:popcorn: