• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many discs do you own???

How Many Discs Do You Own?

• 10 or Less

Votes: 9 3.2%
  • 11-25

Votes: 52 18.4%
  • 26-50

Votes: 67 23.7%
  • 51-100

Votes: 66 23.3%
  • 101-250

Votes: 49 17.3%
  • 251-500

Votes: 27 9.5%
  • 501-1000

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • 1000+

Votes: 8 2.8%

• Total voters
Just curious how many discs do you currently own?

How many have you owned in your lifetime and how many years have you played???

I can see wanting to have at least 20 you use regularly, but other discs you might want to have around for specific courses if you get good enough to know what to expect.

Is there a limit on how many discs you carry in a tourney???

Currently, counting glow and trophy discs, 54 ish

Counting stuff Ive lost

That are in my bag now

Currently I have about 40 discs or so. I sold/traded off probobly around 30 discs these last few months.

ive got about 150, i have a problem

hard to say..... probably around 200 on the low side.

i really raked in the plastic the last year and a half playing a lot of am tournaments.

I have 3-4 back ups for every disc in my bag but the others are collectors and just a lot of extras

How Many Discs Do You Own?

I counted last night, and it turns out I eclipsed the century mark! I own exactly 103 discs. This count is all discs in my bag, all retired discs, backup discs and collectables. The nice part about this number is only 34 of them were purchased with cash. All the rest are AM Merch payout at tournaments from last year and this one (with maybe three or four found discs).

I know some of you guys have an insane number, but let's hear how many!

Wow I have like maybe 30 now after selling and losing and giving some away I wish I had 1000 discs I would be set for life...or so i would hope

i just sold a bunch to discnation, a bunch that didnt work for me or tourney winnings. i think i was at 75. i'm probably around 30 or so. i've found my molds i like.

Holy crap Booter, I knew you had a lot but geez:) you could build a house out of those.

I have.......42....soon to be 45 when I get the ones from you Sir Booter.

I probably have about 50 now and I have way too many for my tastes. I need to start getting rid of some.

I have 23, and a few of those are duplicates. I'm just staring out so I'm trying out different things. I will probably end up with around 40 with 18 or so in my bag. I'm starting to find some I really like so I will carry a few of each of those. Trying to keep it simple.

Several hundred. Only a handful of molds though. ExCalibers, Destroyers, Firebirds, Teebirds, TLs, Leos, Rocs, Buzzzes, Rhynos, Aviars, and Voodoos. I'm not much of the wall hanger type, or collector. I like to have a lot of backups though.