• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

hpp speed demon/spirit

I have a HPP Speed Demon that I cant throw to save my life. It is REALLY OS and hyzers out really fast. I dont know if i have a freak run or something. But mine is dead flat almost concave on the top

Spirit is a faster , longer xXx basically. still has crazy LSS and HSS but is just made to be faster with the way the wing is compared to xXx

Spirit is going to be more overstable _if_ you are comparing the new molds.. Newer Speed Demon has been retooled to be less stable.. The Spirit is my go to overstable highspeed driver. IMO not a better one on the market.. I will say it depends on the mold and run.. E plastic or the new HPP flat run are $$.. Stay away from the more domey stiffer "evolution pro-line" if you want stability..

Regards
-Chris

an hpp speed demon my be the best FH roller you are going to find.

I have both. They are ridiculously overstable...think lawn dart. If you put one in the trunk of your car, be careful as you might hyzer your car into a wall while driving(That's how overstable they are).

I have a HPP spirit that I throw like never because until the regular E spirits they have zero glide.

the re-tooled speed demon looks great. faster and less stable than the spirit. I have only had a few throws with it so far, but it looks like it will be my overstable disc for now, as i like it better than the xxx and firebird.
it is more overstable and faster than the fb, and lots faster than the xxx. it does have a shallow rim, which some folks don't like, but doesn't bother me, especially since the disc will see limited use, mainy for backhand hyzers in wind.

Latest posts