• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] I am looking for a flippy midrange.

Fuse, one of the best mid rages I have ever thrown.

Tursas seconded. Also the Kite if you can find it in Star plastic. They are very similar discs, but the Kite is a little longer/glidier/faster.

Tursas. From the ones I've thrown, it is way more flippy than the Fuse.

I would recommend beating in a base plastic Roc, Ghost, or something of similar stability.. nothing compares to the control of a beat in turnover.

My VIP Tursas isn't really flippy, it just has nice steady turn.

I had a Test Material Fuse that got pretty flippy before I lost it. My opto Fuse isn't really flippy either.

If you are low power and want flippy out of the box, you might try the Pearl. Lighter weight.

If they're still out there, the test material Fuse starts out pretty fliptastic, and rapidly seasons into mindblowingly turn-y. Those are technical terms, lol. Nice feel for a base plastic. I think I've got one still somewhere....

Axiom Theory. Just the right amount of understability, while still being very controllable.

Lots of options available to you
Trilogy
Tursas
Fuse

Others
Salient Antidote *
ABC Flying Squirrel *
Crosslap Lucky
Prodigy M5
Innova Stingray
Discraft Stratus
Discraft Meteor

*What I like and bag (don't bag them together)

I throw about 160-200 with my lucid truth; which is about as far as I throw my drivers and putters too.

^ The Flying Squirrel is also a great choice, but on the more extreme end of understability.

Latest posts