• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I don't wish this on anyone.

HimesMagic

Last night I had a dream that I was visiting my sister. (she has 2 labs and a Doberman)

I dreamt that the dogs a hold of my disc bag and destroyed the lot.

I'm going throwing right now to consol myself after.

Last edited:
great first post!

i've never had a dream about my discs getting destroyed, only my bass guitars.

I had a great day of disc yesterday at our local league. I attribute it to 2 weeks of field work and no dg course play.

Well, I had a dream that everything I worked so hard on went out the window and I started getting back to old habits.

I know it doesn't sound that bad, but when you practice so hard to take bad habits out, the idea of relapsing sucks.

I've never had a bad dream about disc golf, but I do have a reoccurring dream that I go into the woods off of a fairway and find mad discs. CE, KC Pro, Pearly galore. I remember in one dream I was discing with my buddy and I stumble upon the stockpile of lost discs and I yell to my dude, hurry go get a box. Lulz.

This morning is going well for me though.
Just finished the front 9 at ZBoaz in Fort Worth TX.
Only +4. Not bad I feel for my 4th time throwing.

Taking a breather then on to the back 9.

I have nightmares about my putting all the time
then I realize the nightmare is my putting and I'm just remembering it

I've never had a bad dream about disc golf, but I do have a reoccurring dream that I go into the woods off of a fairway and find mad discs. CE, KC Pro, Pearly galore. I remember in one dream I was discing with my buddy and I stumble upon the stockpile of lost discs and I yell to my dude, hurry go get a box. Lulz.

Same here! I also dream that I find all the discs that I have lost over the years in one pile at the base of a tree!

Does it mean I'm conceited if I only ever have dreams about hitting ridiculous long putts and drives?

ive pretty much had the same dream but all the discs were under some sort of donation tree, where everyone donates old plastic- really bizarre

I've had a few ace dreams. It's always with a TeeBird and always about 350' and tight.

All my DG dreams are the same. I'm out throwing a familiar feeling course that I don't recognize, come across a water hazard and see a disc. Pull it out, and while I'm down there I see another. Eventually I'm knee deep in awesome plastic, trying to get my pile of 50+ discs somewhere safe where other looters won't find them.....then I wake up.

i always dream that im throwin long backhand bombs..but i throw forehand..what the jeffy?

All my DG dreams are the same. I'm out throwing a familiar feeling course that I don't recognize, come across a water hazard and see a disc. Pull it out, and while I'm down there I see another. Eventually I'm knee deep in awesome plastic, trying to get my pile of 50+ discs somewhere safe where other looters won't find them.....then I wake up.

I frequently have the finding discs in water dream too.

I dream about water every night, so now it is naturally combined with DG and now I have mad disc in the water dreams. Especially since I got a Golden Retriever.

OP that dream sucks. i used to use pearly orc's as my go-to drivers and my #1 driver was the pearliest of the pearlies. my sister and her dog came to town and one morning i walked into the living room to find my favorite driver being used as a chew toy. i tried to fix the damage with a lighter by melting it back to shape but i was quite unsuccessful. damn dog.