• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I don't wish this on anyone.

years ago when Juliana was at the top of her game she came to my A-tier at what was then the Grange (now Blockhouse)- one of the Trapasso's dogs chewed up both of her main putters...

she still won the event by something like 25 strokes with scores which would've put her on the lead card in MPO.

The only DG dreams I have are about finding tons of awesome discs in the woods or hitting really sweet aces. I will say that I have never had a bad DG dream.

I had a dream I went off the fairway and was crawling through the woods and found a bunch of old plastic. Mainly old 4 chain Magnets b/c they were my putters at the time.

I know this is a dg dream thread but I figured I would throw this out there (no pun intended) I had a dream last night about a whole new episode of the older Series king of queens last night in which Carrie cheated on Doug really weird I know lol

people still have dobermans? i haven't seen one since the 80's. there used to be a doberman in every movie back then.

Yes, they still have them, but every doberman I've ever met was a big, goofy, happy-go-lucky thing. Totally not the doberman stereotype from the movies.

i often have dreams about playing disc and finding alot of oop fancy plastic without numbers off the side of a hill or behind a random group if trees. theyre great dreams, then i wake up and im sad

Yes, they still have them, but every doberman I've ever met was a big, goofy, happy-go-lucky thing. Totally not the doberman stereotype from the movies.

Aye I've found 0 negative dog breed stereotypes are true. It truly is who they are raised by and how they are treated that determines if they are going to be "bad" dogs.

my parents have a doberman and hes a really nice dog. wouldnt hurt a fly, he loves cheese wiz and beef jerkey

I've never had a bad dream about disc golf, but I do have a reoccurring dream that I go into the woods off of a fairway and find mad discs. CE, KC Pro, Pearly galore. I remember in one dream I was discing with my buddy and I stumble upon the stockpile of lost discs and I yell to my dude, hurry go get a box. Lulz.

I have this dream all the time too. Too bad it always turns into a nightmare. I find the motherload of discs, rare, new, ce, se, le; you name it I found it. But every time I get it all picked up and on my way to my car, the pile turns into the Salvador Dali clocks and melts into the ground.