• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I have a plotter and i'm not afraid to use it.

idye poly. You may have to order it online. Also make sure it is poly not just plain idye. Toss the intensifier packet.

I have old a batch of red rit and a batch of black rit that I have been using for almost a year now.

Possible Stencil for my Club?

How easy would it be to plot and print this design?

Attachments

• 324166_150064781760042_32530585_o.jpg
    324166_150064781760042_32530585_o.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 94
Bump.

I'll be at the office today doing some stencils and local jobs. PM me ASAP if you want stencils and i can get your stencils out the door on monday.

Bump, staying the night at the offices working some things out, Let me know asap if you want stencils cut.

Finished my first few dye attempts tonight. Went pretty well I think, thanks to Dj1001 for the plotter cutting.

Attachments

• sSjlh.jpg
    sSjlh.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 216
We will be pretty busy this weekend doing commissioned work for a local museum, I will still have plenty of time to do stencils PM me ASAP if interested.

so if i'm doing a three color you provide me with 2 cut sheets and i cut the second for the 3rd color right?? i may be hitting you up for that steal you face....i have a clear striker it would look sick on!!

so if i'm doing a three color you provide me with 2 cut sheets and i cut the second for the 3rd color right?? i may be hitting you up for that steal you face....i have a clear striker it would look sick on!!

i've never done a multicolored stencil and I am no sure how it works.

on another note it has been raining like crazy the last few days so i broke the dye out and did these 2

2012-08-11_13-27-27_921.jpg

Latest posts