• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I need some new mids.

you dont hear a lot about it, but i love my champion panther. it does anything i want it to, hyzer, anhyzer, dead straight with great glide and a very small diameter. i can throw this disc basically as far as my fairway drivers with a good rip. my favorite mid behind the buzzz

I'd get an overstable driver like a Z Pred, but otherwise it looks pretty good. Backups of the discs you already have, maybe in low end plastic, might be worth considering, though.

Buzzz is so 2005. Get a Pain and a Fuse. You will be happy and score lower.

Ha!

I'd play that bag.

I agree. I think your bag looks good. I would like to have a new DX Roc in there as well, just for the security you get from a new one's stability. Also what Garublador mentioned, something nice and overstable, Firebird or Pred.

I love the roc/comet combo. I guess im just kind of inconsistent with them. Im still working on my form. Sometimes I can throw the comet on a 350 foot laser, then throw a 50 foot worm burner. I guess im just looking for something easy to throw. I've been thinking a buzz, but I may try a hornet or gator or something. The t-bird will most definetly be replaced today. Thanks for the feedback guys!

I agree. I think your bag looks good. I would like to have a new DX Roc in there as well, just for the security you get from a new one's stability. Also what Garublador mentioned, something nice and overstable, Firebird or Pred.

Yeah, that Destroyer would be speed-overstable for me, but I would prefer a FB (and a Gazelle sub for the Cyclone. :))

I actually would pick up a well worn Roc to match the slightly used KC Pro, which I have found to be quite overstable. Add the Comet in the mix, and you have a formidable trio of mids.

why is everyone suggesting a buzzz when he already has the roc+comet? do you guys have any concept of overlap?:confused:

I think a Roc/Comet combo could work. The issue, of course, is that Roc beat up, and you'll need to start cycling them at some point, which may eventually replace the Comet.

I really do feel that any amateur player's bag that doesn't include at least one Z Buzzz is missing something. :)

I think a Roc/Comet combo could work. The issue, of course, is that Roc beat up, and you'll need to start cycling them at some point, which may eventually replace the Comet.

I really do feel that any amateur player's bag that doesn't include at least one Z Buzzz is missing something. :)

ehh, roc's take forever to beat up though. I have been using the same DX roc for almost a year, and it is still a little overstable. it is very buzzz like now actually. I use a banshee for anything more overstable than the roc.

I use the roc comet combo, and I can do almost any shot with those.

Latest posts