• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I need your guidance

Yeah arm looks a bit better there. Need to keep your head/chin/ear up above your shoulder swing.

It looks like your feet are rolling to the outside edges and knees bowing out. I'd recommend keeping your rear knee inside the rear ankle, not letting it go behind it in the backswing. You end up rotated too far back and in a weird tilt.

Also open up your front foot somewhat, it's turned back too far, and your knee is traveling a great distance during the swing instead of bracing up.

Note how I'm moving back toward the right tee - moving hips/butt deeper loading in the backswing/transition. You are trying to move too straight back and not loading your rear hip back/deeper.

Yeah arm looks a bit better there. Need to keep your head/chin/ear up above your shoulder swing.

It looks like your feet are rolling to the outside edges and knees bowing out. I'd recommend keeping your rear knee inside the rear ankle, not letting it go behind it in the backswing. You end up rotated too far back and in a weird tilt.

Also open up your front foot somewhat, it's turned back too far, and your knee is traveling a great distance during the swing instead of bracing up.

Note how I'm moving back toward the right tee - moving hips/butt deeper loading in the backswing/transition. You are trying to move too straight back and not loading your rear hip back/deeper.

Never thought about moving diagonally in the back swing. but it makes so much more sense when I think about it. The movement is very abnormal now, but now I know what to exercise and make that motion as fluid as possible.
Thank you very much for all the help so far.

Long time since last post. Hope I have done something right.

My own observations.
- I think my posture looks better.
- I dont follow through all the way
- Turning my head to early (hence the bad reaction at the end of the clip, turned the disc over)
- I think I am starting the swing to early aswell. Strong arming and dont brace enough?

https://youtu.be/uavhpiYdHQM

You are staggering your stance too closed to the left, stepping outside, and landing flat footed behind your heel, instead of front foot striding more inside rear leg and catching more balanced upright underneath you on toes first.

Try moving right to left down the pad and throw hyzer. Front leg needs to stride more inside rear leg and turn back to create internal torque.

More work done. This was the first time I could feel the weight of the disc when throwing. Later on in the practice i launched Buzzz and roc`s 280-300 feet. The longes I have ever thrown a midrange, So happy. I throw with a total new feeling now, it feels so more powerfull but strange at the same time. Hope I am on the right track?

https://youtu.be/jlyt-uGeOTM

https://youtu.be/LUkMbr1Hm84

I think this is one of my best throws so far. The angle arent the best.
Distance is getting better and better with much less effort, my biggest issue now is that I keep missing my lines.

Things i can see:
- Can be more on my toes.
- brace harder
- OAT when throwing?

Your arm is too supinated and tense in the power pocket, so the opposite side of the disc/nose is up and fighting gravity.
https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134415

attachment.php

Attachments

• eagle mrlia wing.jpg
    eagle mrlia wing.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 99
Camera angle looks off. Your x-step with left leg looks really long. Also looks like you could swing the disc in closer to your center - keep elbow more forward.

Yeah, sorry about that. Had to use a goal post. It dosent feel long when I do it home now, can be the camera angel.
With the elbow forward do you mean forward to the target or more out from my body? did have som more throws today and I could feel the difference when the disc come closer to my right pec.

Elbow forward = upper arm closer to 45 degrees from shoulders.

Looks like you are pulling your arm/elbow inward, instead of swinging the disc inward then outward with the arm/elbow remaining out.

X-step is still really long which doesn't help balance or rhythm or acceleration.

Latest posts