• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

i think the gap is to small

gabster10001

i can throw my buzz 260 my fairways 280 and my distance drivers 290
is the gap between my throws am i throwing wrong or is just fine

what sort of line are they taking? hyzer all the way, straight then fade, an S curve, etc.?

you are probably strong arming the disc which is addressed here. basically strong arming is exactly what it sounds like.

i throw it flat it goes straight the turns right then fades left at the end

probably strong arming nose up and a little bit of OAT. Head over to the technique sticky, or maybe someone else feels like explaining all of these things, I don't have the will right now.

That's not a terribly big gap. This is a big gap:

gapped-teeth-2.jpg

i can throw my buzz 260 my fairways 280 and my distance drivers 290
is the gap between my throws am i throwing wrong or is just fine

If you're only getting 260 out of a Buzzz, you have some issues with you form. If you want to work at getting better, read through the links in the Technique Sticky. Do the drills. If you work at it, you will improve.

It seems players often interperate nose down to mean a low line, which certainly isn't the case.

The key to more distance (in your case) is to throw higher.
The key to throwing higher (in almost everyones case) is learning to throw high, nose down lines.

Most will just throw faster discs on the same low lines :|

Your nose is up as much as your punctuation is down.

Or something like that.

Obligatory punctuation flame. Let's eat grandpa. Let's eat, grandpa. See the difference ? It can save lifes.