• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

If you had $100...

A bag of....erm wait you said disc golf stuff. Um in that case more backups. Light weight champ orcs, rocs and pro rhynos.

I've been wanting to test out some new drivers since I took everything but fairways out to work on my form so... 2 savages, 2 apaches, 2 strikers, and I'd try to get my hands on a stalker.

Smoke said:
A bag of....erm wait you said disc golf stuff. Um in that case more backups. Light weight champ orcs, rocs and pro rhynos.

where i play a bag of ung bung is considered disc golf gear.....something we may need to rectify

but with my extra chub/benji/ton/c-note/bill whatever you want to call it i would probably get some new shoes either some solomons (yeah i know it won't cover a whole pair but it will only leave me about a twinky shy) or a pair of those keen sandals....but i'm a bit wary of keens now because the last pair of boots i bought came unglued after 1 week of office wear and 1 round of golf.....farkin made in china bull schlaka

i would buy a really good pair of shoe right now and break them in for worlds then save the rest for beer at worlds

is beer disc golf equipment?

krazybronco said:

Depends on the time and place. I thought I remembered hearing something about a beer+disc golf tournament. I want to say it was like the Coors light challenge or some thing along those lines. Something about playing a round with a pony keg. Doubles tournament, you and your partner had to drink the whole thing before you got done or you got some sort of penalty equal to how much beer was left? Pretty sure it was mentioned somewhere on this forum but I couldn't find it.

Smoke said:
krazybronco said:

Depends on the time and place. I thought I remembered hearing something about a beer+disc golf tournament. I want to say it was like the Coors light challenge or some thing along those lines. Something about playing a round with a pony keg. Doubles tournament, you and your partner had to drink the whole thing before you got done or you got some sort of penalty equal to how much beer was left? Pretty sure it was mentioned somewhere on this forum but I couldn't find it.

that sounds awesome...
for some reason my drives get worse but my putting gets better when i drink...there is a time in the middle where i just rock at both.

kinda like peter playing the piano in that family guy episode

Three more dx TeeBirds
One more DX Leopard
Another Z Wasp for backup
Another X Buzzz for backup
A Drone to try out
Two cans of Deepwoods Off
Couple of disc storage bins ( 2-3 )

or

A decent disc golf cart when/if I find one