• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] If you were sponsored, whose discs would you throw?

If sponsored, whose discs would you throw?

• Innova

Votes: 67 36.2%
  • Discmania

Votes: 12 6.5%
  • Latitude 64

Votes: 21 11.4%
  • Dynamic Discs

Votes: 15 8.1%
  • Westside Discs

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Gateway Discs

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Axiom/MVP Discs

Votes: 17 9.2%
  • Prodigy Discs

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Discraft

Votes: 18 9.7%
  • DGA

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Legacy

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 6 3.2%

• Total voters
we have 2 local shops that sell discs. one sell discraft and mvp the other sell innova and trilogy. Innova wins hands down for sales because there is a group of guys here that are innova snobs and won't even try other companies. discraft and trilogy are about even with a mix of the 2 in a bag being real common.

Love Innova. Starting playing disc golf on a buzz and magnet, worked my way up on drivers and found Innova to be the most comfortable both in throwing and getting the disc to do what I wanted. I have a pretty wide variety of discs in my bag, brand wise right now, but that's only to test others discs and stay open minded about what's out there. Picking up a Discraft Thrasher later today.

If I could hand pick the discs then Innova since I could have great discs for every slot, both in feel and stability.

If I had to just order or pick up discs at a normal size shop, then probably DD. More likely that the stamp on the disc tells me about how it will fly somewhat accurately, and the plastic is almost certainly going to feel how I want in every case. But it would affect my mid/fairway driver balance and usage...but that would be fine eventually.

At my nearby Academy Sports, it's all Innova and Discraft. I did see Dynamic Discs starter packs, though.

At the various PIASs in the area, however, the Trilogy discs are totally dominant over Discraft (plenty of Prodigy and Innova, too, btw.) I could probably buy a complete bag of Trilogy products (meaning: a driver, control driver, mid and putter), but might not be able to do so for Discraft.

Our Academy used to have a decent selection of Discraft and Millennium as well as Innova. Recently they started stocking Dynamic and only have one Millennium mold and three Discraft molds (Buzz, Challenger and Heat). Our local disc shop stocks lots of Innova, Trilogy and a little bit of Legacy. We have a Mountain High which has an equal split of Discraft, Innova and occasionally there is a Vibram thrown in. A Dick's which only carries Innova. Another outdoor store which carries Trilogy and Innova. It used to carry Discraft but doesn't anymore.

The Zone and the Polecat are literally the only discs from my bag I can find locally. :(

id roll with MVP/Axiom. try to get them some recognition on a bigger stage. but then again i suck so it may be counter productive for me to be sponsored by anyone!

Im almost all mvp. id miss the bard and harp bad those two discs almost want me to go latitude.