• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] I'm out guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bretttallen

Par Member
LAST BUMP SO GET THEM NOW!!! 12/20/11......So the time has come to start unloading my discs. Its Christmas time and the kids need stuff so its time to let it all go. I have over 500 discs that will be sold so if you are looking for something please ask. There are several sets of different pics of discs throughout thread so please look! Looking for mainly cash but will entertain offers for.....

My wants....
Pro rhynos 172+
Proline rhynos 172+
SE rhynos 170+
OLD run champ cobras 175+
Old run ESP comets 173+
Ching rocs 177+
Pearly prebarry tyedye leopards 170+
Pearly dye orcs 170+
Silver coins

001 by smily_sleepyeyes, on Flickr

002 by smily_sleepyeyes, on Flickr

003 by smily_sleepyeyes, on Flickr

I have a few threads open right now with pics and prices which are negotiable. I have tons of throwers new and used and lots of collectables. Here are links to some stuff that may not be pitured in this thread somewhere.....
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44313

I'm not getting out of the game or the buying/selling/trading of discs just have to get rid of all this stuff. Thanks again guys!

Last edited:
Dibs on any CE or 10x/11x KC and blue pearly bar stamp Buzzzes you're willing to sell. Hit me with some pics of any and all you have please! Thx. :)

Tim S.

Overload.....overload.....overload......crash lmfao!!!! I will uplaod some goodies here in an HR. If u pm me or call a specific dib then maybe we can deal. A generic ce dib I can't do cause I have lots. Make ur dibs specific LOL

Have any? Will travel/have cash if we could work out a good deal for a bundle...

Pearly Candy Pro Firebirds 170+
Pearly 11x KC Pro Teebirds 165+
Pearly Champ Vikings 165+
Pearly 4x Champ Valkyries 165+
CFR Destroyers 170+
Pro Destroyers 165+
Any PD's 170+
Pearly New Mold 2x Beasts 165+
Flat-ish (GLOW?!) Ontario Rocs 170+
Flat Top/Ching Rocs 170+
FLAT Aurora MS 170+
Old Beaded San Marino Aviars 175ish