• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] I'm out guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The list I have posted are my wants. I just updated it. Sorry for confusion

Oh I realized that, that's why I said 165-171g Pro Line Rhynos (you said 172+) and I also asked for pearly Champ Cobras which are typically 160-class (you said 175+). Thought I could help you clear out some unwanteds.

Also I was the first to ask for pearly Valks (Walter! Well he didn't have one anyway, haha).

How many WASP rimmed Buzzzes you got? Any pearly blues?

How many of them used to be mine lol... (maybe none but I sold a ton on here)...

wow guys....im overloaded. i will get to everyone asap. gotta step out so please post on my wall with your wants. my inbox im sure will be full soon. i will get back with people asap....promise!!! bump here also so i can respond here with new stuff/lists/ect

pmed on the blue mini star discs (sidewinders?). Im also interested in the orange CE Firebird if it is a taffy FX.

What's the story on the orange barstamp? Can't tell if its 1st or 2nd first run

BRRRRUMMMMMMPPPPPPP

responding as fast as i can guys. just got home and inbox is stacked full of pm's. i am looking over all timestamps so that the correct people get all the dibs they requested. trying to be resonable with everyone. thanks for all the patience. thanks for all bumps as well!

guys.....i responded to a few pm's and im waiting on responses. it may be a day or 2 until i can get to everyone but i will as fast as i can. i gotta get ready for work but will be intouch as soon as possible.

if you cant pm me due to a full inbox please post here. your timestamp DOES matter whether you get a disc or not. thanks again!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.