• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] I'm out guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At work now so can't really respond to much. All ce is still available but some people need chances before I get to others. Several used and a new buzzz 2nd runs still available but same scenario. Same with tb's and protos. I don't have any 1st run destroyers left for all who are interested. They were bought early. Tons of goodies left. Also for all who have paid.....your discs are packaged and will ship in the morning. Thanks again everyone! The cash is really helping my kids have a great Christmas!! Plus I may be able to fix my leaky tire lmao

Few more gone.....several more pending. At work now so limited access. Will get with people ASAP. Thanks again for the patience!!!!!

man, im about to do the same thing (but on a small time scale) lol.... i am now prepared for the work thats going to come of it lol. bump for nice discs!!!

people takin stuff off my hands! would love to sell some more tho. pm me if you have questions or want to buy. i will put together a list at some point but may not be for a week or 2. thanks guys!

Any pearly kc pro tbirds? PM me if you do please. Also, any GL Bolts in the 170's. Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.