• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Mids] Infinite Discs Anubis

Nope.

Neutral mids I have thrown more than a couple times:

Buzzz, Zombee, Alias, Element X, Mystic, Fuse, Truth, Stratus, Stingray, M3, ?Mantaray3?, Squall, Launch, Claymore...and of course the Comet.

I am sure I am forgetting several.

Claymore with less fade?

I'm currently throwing m3 and m4 for my mids. Which one of these would the Anubis be more comparable to?

Sounds like it would probably replace my 750 m4. Wonder if it'll feel as good to forehand. Well, guess I'm going to try one or two out. ��

I'm about to bug either one of these or a Chariot, can anyone comment of feel of both?

Been a while since this disc got some discussion, new run just released of Color Glow and Glow C-Blend just released for the Anubis on Infinite Discs. I have a few ordered to try it out after reading how well liked the old Glow Champion Coyotes were.

Been a while since this disc got some discussion, new run just released of Color Glow and Glow C-Blend just released for the Anubis on Infinite Discs. I have a few ordered to try it out after reading how well liked the old Glow Champion Coyotes were.

I am also interested in trying these out. I love my CG anything

The 3 of the Glow Anubis have slightly more dome than the MD and Mako3, but much less than the x-out I-Blend Anubis I have. I notice a difference in the shoulder between the Anubis and the MD/Mako3. Don't have a Coyote to compare but the hand feel is great. Regular glow color has less dome than the 2 green/blue colored glow ones, similar gummy feel to all 3. Found a slight depression in the underside rim of the regular glow so will be contacting Infinite to make them aware.

Pretty much a neutral mid with better torque resistance than the Mako3/MD (came out of anhyzer/turn eventually). Great glide and held release angles pretty well. Really enjoyable flight, will get some more technical throws in eventually. Will put them up against my QMS and DX Roc/Roc3s. Likely need to keep a more OS mid around for headwinds & more fade.

Don't have much/any mileage for those two molds to make a comparison. Had a few more throws with the 2 CG Anubis and still feel they are very neutral. Maybe more Fuse/Comet type flights? at least when powered up they are hyzer flip straight to turn. Powered down they have a slight fade. High anhyzer will hold for while and pan out. Fun mold to throw around, remember enjoying the I-Blend as well. D-Blend was very understable.

I really liked the C and I blend Anubis, but the grip was a bit funky for me. They had a nice flight, hyzerflip to straight with minimal fade. Sort of like a Bounty with less glide.

D blend as CD said was less stable, and harder to control, but I have it to a very low power friend and she loves it for 150 ft straight shots.

Got 2 of the 3foil stamped color glow Anubis in today; haven't thrown them yet. This particular color glow plastic is the variant that glows brighter but isn't quite as grippy. I prefer the grippier kind that doesn't glow as well. However it is nice and gummy though!

I put them up against one of my Star Mako3s, and I can't really see a difference in profile between the two. Same exact plh, underwing shape, amount of dome, and rim thickness. I know Infinite said it's based off the Coyote, and while I don't have a Coyote to compare to, I can say that man it looks like a Mako3.

Got 2 of the 3foil stamped color glow Anubis in today; haven't thrown them yet. This particular color glow plastic is the variant that glows brighter but isn't quite as grippy. I prefer the grippier kind that doesn't glow as well. However it is nice and gummy though!

I put them up against one of my Star Mako3s, and I can't really see a difference in profile between the two. Same exact plh, underwing shape, amount of dome, and rim thickness. I know Infinite said it's based off the Coyote, and while I don't have a Coyote to compare to, I can say that man it looks like a Mako3.

The difference should be in the lower wing. The Coyote is pretty flat lower wing while the Mako is a little convex.

I haven't thrown an Anubis but am curious on the lower wing shape.

The difference should be in the lower wing. The Coyote is pretty flat lower wing while the Mako is a little convex.

I haven't thrown an Anubis but am curious on the lower wing shape.

I'll try to take a picture. I only have this one star mako3, my other 2 champs I gave to friends. Maybe I have an oddly stable mako3.

Ok I managed to grab a macro shot of the Color Glow Anubis on left vs a Star Mako3 on right.
35A1Nu6.jpg

With the macro shot, and overlaying the underwing of the Mako3 over the Anubis in photoshop and adjusting transparency, The Mako3 curves in slightly more at its very bottom. The Anubis has a slightly convex shape as well, but it's not quite as rounded at the bottom. The PLH is ever so slightly higher on the Anubis as well. I wouldn't call the Anubis's lower wing straight or flat, but it's not quite as convexed as the Mako3.

I expect it to fly ever-so-slightly more stable.

Last edited:
Had a couple throws with these beauties today vs a Champ Mako3, ESP Buzzz and Z Buzzz.

The champ color glow might not be as stable as the champ on the mako3-- these fly pretty much the same as the champ mako3 to me. Straight to understable with very little fade back. The ESP Buzzz is a perfect baby s-curve and goes dead straight. The Z Buzzz is straight-stable: long and straight to the very slightest finish.

It's not quite the flight I was hoping for, but maybe eventually one will replace my Opto-X Fuse as that straight to drift shot.

Did I mention they're beautiful?

Last edited: