• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Innova, Discraft, DD, Gateway

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjmiller

Eagle Member
I have:

Purple Metal Flake Gator with a fundraiser stamp. Can't read weight. Has my friend's name and number on the back. Decent shape, but not new...

Green 171 Star Shryke with silver/gold shatter stamp thrown in a field less than 10 times.

Green 175 Star Mini Stamp Destroyer with rainbow shatter stamp. Brand new.

Blue 175 Star Mini Stamp Destroyer with purple shatter stamp. Brand new.

Blue Jawbreaker Zone. Great shape. I played 3 rounds with it. Can't remember weight, but I think it was a 175.

Purple Jawbreaker Challenger. Same story as the Zone. I think it was a 173.

Blue DD 179 Prime Verdict with holo foil stamp. Played maybe 6 rounds with this in the bag, but it does have some nicks because it's Prime plastic.

Blue DD 176 Prime EMac Truth with holo foil stamp. Same story as the Verdict.

Yellow 180 Big Z Comet with that ugly stamp wiped. I also played 3 rounds with this disc.

Orangish/Yellowish Mini Big Z Comet. For the kids!

Yellow 175 Gateway Evo Mystic with a cool St. Louis Arch and Gateway Sports logo stamp in American Flag colors in the corner. I bought this disc because it's beautiful. It's also quite flippy and I just throw forehands if I want to go right.

I've never sold discs before, so I'm open to offers. Please don't low-ball me. Only the Gator has ink.

I've never posted pics on any Internet forum. Tried several times, but never can get it to work. And I'm not interested in joining a picture hosting website. If you want to send me a PM with you phone number or email address, I'll gladly send you pics of whatever disc(s) you'd like.

I've never posted pics on any Internet forum. Tried several times, but never can get it to work. And I'm not interested in joining a picture hosting website. If you want to send me a PM with you phone number or email address, I'll gladly send you pics of whatever disc(s) you'd like.

Imgur.com you can upload the pics there. No account necessary. Then just copy the link and drop it in your thread. Piece of cake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.