• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Mids] Innova DX Roc

Love my my black halloween DX Roc. I've thrown a bunch of these and lost a few. They fit my hand very well.

Odd, I love the Roc and the Buzzz, but throw mainly Westside mids.

Blind loyalty maybe.

Been out of commission for about a month and a half with an injury.

Finally felt like I am good enough to play again so grabbed a brand new DX glow Roc and hit my closest little pitch and putt course.

This is my first time trying a Roc. I wasn't expecting as much glide as these things have and went deep in most of the holes. They were also a lot straighter than I thought they would be. I guess I was expecting a little more low speed fade at the end of the flight.

It started raining when I got to the course and I didn't bring a towel so threw eighteen holes with a wet disc. At least the DX grip was decent even when wet and I managed a -10 after 18.

I was mostly testing my ability to play after my injury and I think I'm good to go now. Throwing the Roc for the first time was just an added bonus.

Not sure if it will make my bag but I did enjoy the Roc and I am sitting on a small stack of brand new ones so I could start trying to get a cycle of them going if I decide to do so.

So, played another round with the Roc in my bag.

The Roc still went a little long on most of my throws. I guess I haven't figured out how to play the glide yet. I typically throw either MD3's or Buzzz's depending on my mood and getting the distance right with those is easy.

Latest posts