• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innova Factory Store

Just thought I would post about the R-pro bulldog since no one bought else seems to have bought one

I ordered one with my DGR orders from DGV. The plastic is pretty close to the Yeti Pro blend. really nice feel. the bottom piece of the disc is a bit different, not as a concave and doesn't have the micro bead/notch. About go to test it

R-Pro Bulldog:

Not as stable as the DX Bulldog but has the same late fade. Basically it will pop up flat and comes out faster than the DX Bulldog. Got some really nice flat throws with a really late nice fade. I was curious if this disc would turn out like the Pig as at all but it really does separate itself. Really good blend of r-pro. I wish they made midranges in this stuff, it is sweet.

Anyone thrown the S-line test config PD? Just got one and havent had a chance to throw it yet

jubuttib said:
Frank Delicious said:
Isn't that just the first run of PDs?
More like proto. The ones sold as First Run have the current top.

So do the test config/proto PD's have the same top as the Christmas PD's then?

Are they more or less stable than the CFR C-Lines?

Protos are the Christmas PD's which I believe everyone is assuming are the same thing that Innova is selling as Test Configuration. Not sure if anyone has bought any yet.

I can only speak of the CHristmas PD's, but they are less stable than any of the C-Lines I've thrown.

I ordered a Champ Max x-out and and XG champ Rhyno. The discs are working out fine. What was strange to me was how much they charged for shipping. I have sold plenty of discs thru different online places and never was it over $10 to send out two discs.

If any of u guys throw a cro, the champ cros that are up right now are things of beauty.

Latest posts