• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Gargoyle?

Quinntastic

Birdie Member
Heard rumors Innova was releasing the Gargoyle in 2017. Is there any word on if this is happening or did it flop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CFR - Custom Fund Raising

Like for sale at tourneys and club events and such.

Last edited:
Look for events with the following in their title on PDGA events.

Presented by Innova
Driven by Innova
Sponsored by Innova

It's not a guarantee you'll get a Gargoyle, but it's the best way to receive hot models like the Luster Savant, Champion Mystere, Star Commander, Pro VCobra, and Star Gargoyle in your players pack. Along with more Innova shwag like hats, shirts, minis, towels and more.

Good luck finding one. I'm not sure it's going to make the bag, but it's a damn fun mold to throw.

It's kind of a tweener between mid and fairway. For my noodle, it's got a solid amount of HSS with a very predictable fade and very little glide. It reminds me, glide-wise, of a Rhyno. It's not going any further than you throw it. For my 500' throwing friend, it flips up to flat and holds straight to the ground.

In my bag it's competing against Rocs which are high glide comparatively. I just don't have much trouble ranging Rocs so it's having trouble earning a spot. It's just a fun disc to throw so I keep trying to find it a spot.

This is supposed to be innova A's re rerelease of the gremlin. I thrown an old pro line, well threw anyways since I retired it. Not losing that gem. Anyways if its anything close to the original gremlin it's a wonderfully versatile disc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I lost my S-line gremlin immediately after getting a Gargoyle in a players pack. Feels the same only more understable. I used the Gremlin to get me out of all sorts of trouble whereas the gargoyle I feel more comfortable with a more open approach shot. Nice disc to have but not a necessity.