• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

innova video game

I have it too, but never looked into the internet option. It sounds like fun though. It has been a while, so I am sure I would get spanked, it would be like real dg for me. :lol:

i dunno, by my second round I was kicking total @$$. after playing each course once I started the pro season and after the second round I was like -20 (about a 15 stroke lead on second place) :lol: Just let me know if you wanna try a round, I will host a game and we can give it a go.

swel304 said:
i dunno, by my second round I was kicking total @$$. after playing each course once I started the pro season and after the second round I was like -20 (about a 15 stroke lead on second place) :lol: Just let me know if you wanna try a round, I will host a game and we can give it a go.

I've got it and will give it a go sometime. I got it way before I started playing disc golf - isn't that odd. MY disc(cd..) may be at home, so it may be a couple of weeks though.

well if anyone wants to play just hit me up on AIM or something and we will give it a try.

It may be just me, but how do you set it up to play a season against computer opponents? I could never figure that out, help!

Swel - Is you were -20, you would crush me. I played a round the other night and finished even. That was using the touch pad mouse on my laptop, I may be able to get a few under par with a regular mouse.

It would be fun to play though, we will have to set something up.

you go to play season under the main menu. unfortunately, you dont get to watch the pc players, only the scorecard. I'm hopeing internet play is different. that would kinda suck. and it was -23 after two rounds. Play a few rounds, youll get the hang of it real quick. putting is way to easy.

you go to play season under the main menu. unfortunately, you dont get to watch the pc players,
Hmmm, I had tried that before, but it always just shows me on the scorecard. I am not running it from the CD, I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

After I get some practice in we will have to play a round.

A disc golf game for PC isn't a bad idea. You still can't beat the real deal! But, if it was for wii that would be SOOOOO! cool

it could be pretty coll on the wii, release the button late and you grip lock, early you slip... roll your wrist you flip you stuff...
I played a wii the first time on thanksgiving, I used to bowl competitively, and the bowling game (wii sports) was very sarcastic and not taken too seriously, but I was amazed how realistic the control was...
you flick your wrist, the ball spins... it was cool.

I can't find the link, but there is a DG game coming out for the Nintendo DS. It will come with two games on one cart. Freestyle frisbee and frisbee golf. They use the term frisbee in the title and I think I could make out a touchline on the cover so I'll bet it's sponsored by Whammo. I came across it on Walmart's site under soon to be released games.

I would like to see like a Ken Climo Disc Golf from EA sports. Or Nintendo WII game for that system.

I got this PC game for xmas... Its not bad, but you can throw unrealistic distances. You can thow your gazelle over 600 feet every time. Or you can hyzer flip your cheetah to get 575ish.

Overall its a fun time killer but not nearly as fun as acctually playing for real. I'll have to play ya sometime swel304 8)

PS. I heard that innova is coming out with an updated version in 2007 is this true?