• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova's Version of "The Buzzz"?

The Champion Super Stingray. These things are really sweet. If you haven't tried one... Immediately made it in my bag. Perfect balance of stability and torque resistance (able to be thrown HARD)

Love em.

This thread comes up every couple weeks, and this time around I'm glad to see most people are giving the correct answer lol.

C-MD2. If it's domey just flatten it...it's not hard to do.

Though I too have heard the King Cobras are buzzz-like...I might have to get one for the hell of it and see what it's all about.

I can say that the king cobra flies exactly like my buzz did. It can take a good bit of wind, can be thrown agressively without wanting to flip, and holds anyline that i put it on. The only differance i would have to say is that it has a bit more glide to it, so maybe not exactly but really really close. In fact i play with someone that carries both, he throws his buzz on any hole less than 350that that he cant get to with his wizard. When he needs more glide to help carry over something he reaches for the king cobra. He made me want to run out and buy one, and im glad he did. Ive thrown his 181, my 177, and a friends 172, and i recomend getting it on the heavier side if you plan on getting aggressive with it.

The Champion Super Stingray. These things are really sweet. If you haven't tried one... Immediately made it in my bag. Perfect balance of stability and torque resistance (able to be thrown HARD)

Love em.

I just tried a Super Stingray and it seemed to have less fade to me than a Buzzz fresh out of the box and I got more distance out of it. Some of that could be attributed to me not throwing a Buzzz for at least a year.

CAN'T BELIEVE IT TOOK 5 PAGES FOR SOMEONE TO NAME THE MAKO. Wasn't this supposed to be Innova's answer to the BUzzz? I personally think you should either throw a buzzz or beat up a roc. Want all Innova throw a Roc. Want to throw something like a Buzzz throw a Buzzz