• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Intriguing... Innova Factory Store (?!!!)

i dunno, ive logged on thru my phone and on my desktop and every time has been smooth. no probs here.

its because they are watching you ....they know your a hoarder of fine plastics...they want it to be smooth for you so you will spend copious amounts of money!!

Also,this factory store was more geared for runs that weren't commonly ran.I realize pricing for reg xouts is a little high but for **** sake,go elsewhere and buy them if they are cheaper elsewhere. U can find reg production xouts almost anywhere.

Like I said,this store was more geared for uncommon **** that was NIP or OOP, so stop whining and move on people.

The problem is that those other places selling X-outs will begin to raise the prices on since Innova is selling them higher.

Just received a phone call from Innova. Order is pulled awaiting shipping, but they are a bit behind and the order will not ship until tomorrow due to the high volume of orders.

Looks like day 1 was a big one...

Looks like someone either canceled their order or Innova is slowly releasing discs to the the store. Just picked up four Champion Tanks that were not on the site yesterday when I was making an order.

I hope they continue to add more discs to thier site. Right now it seems very limited, especially in the mid section. :|

I am very interested on hearing some reviews for these extra-beefy S-Line PDs. Does anyone know specifically what is different about this run? I sure hope it's not the + rim molded in Star :sick:

Looks like someone either canceled their order or Innova is slowly releasing discs to the the store. Just picked up four Champion Tanks that were not on the site yesterday when I was making an order.

GDI! Those were supposed to be MINE! I'm so pissed! I had them in my cart 3 times and then it crashed 3 times.

^ Good point, I haven't had any problems with the factory store site. I just want some premium plastic piranhas! lol, don't tell me to buy a birdie

Yeah, I hope they continue to update with new discs every so often. If they do, this could be a huge money-maker for them.

Yeah, I hope they continue to update with new discs every so often. If they do, this could be a huge money-maker for them.

hmm, they should just go completely factory direct to make huge margin and cut out all the retailers that have built their brand in the trenches. sounds like a great plan.:hfive: