• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Jason's list: Has INNOVA wants Discraft and Magics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nikon00000733.jpg

yeah it is the old version of the discarrier so quads work with it and has an accordian style divider for the super organized frolfers. just looking for around three discs for this. fits 20/25 and tons of gear too.

Nikon00000736-1.jpg

updated stuff really going fast thanks for all the trades.

k sent out to: GovenorStumpy, ManU, JustSayin', Wingnut73, erics

lowers head in shame....somebody got it...they got all the discs that a few people were asking for but he had paypal ready and i had to sell cuz i've had this bag and discs posted for a while.

anyhow i do have a grey innova competion bag too(used 6 months) but i think a thread came out and there is a rip but it just kinda frayed away at one of the seems...1 inch...been that way for a while and not gotten worse but i email innova and they didn't get back to me....Customer service. still has plenty of life but you might want to patch it up or i cold repair it. was hoping innova sends me a new one but that doesn't look like it is happening.

i'll post pictures if you are interested. what other discs were we talking about in trade....we are like two ships trading in the night.... :rolleyes:

maybe...i really like those older style innova bags, i think the newer ones are cheap. but i might be interested, post away

i know they are super nice just like a $$$ revolution bag....imho the new ones are cheaper but also less weight esp since you can't carry a lot of extras but like carrying around 15 discs and extras cuz i play year round so i went with the rev dual pack lite. works amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.