• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

just re-upped my vip dgcr...

If you guys think of other useful features you'd like to see I can try to make them.

More options for searching and sorting courses by ratings.

For example, is there a way to combine the 'Ratings' function on the Browse Map function along with ratings filters on individual course's 'Reviews' tab? On the individual course's 'Reviews' tab, you can sort by TRs only and/or filter out crappy/drive-by reviews and get a truer rating. Can you then take that same info/updated rating and apply it to the Browse Map functions? Using Pendleton King as the example, you have a massive discrepancy between the overall rating and the actual, true rating once all the drive-by reviews are removed.

More options for searching and sorting courses by ratings.

For example, is there a way to combine the 'Ratings' function on the Browse Map function along with ratings filters on individual course's 'Reviews' tab? On the individual course's 'Reviews' tab, you can sort by TRs only and/or filter out crappy/drive-by reviews and get a truer rating. Can you then take that same info/updated rating and apply it to the Browse Map functions? Using Pendleton King as the example, you have a massive discrepancy between the overall rating and the actual, true rating once all the drive-by reviews are removed.
That kind of stuff is calculated on the fly so I don't have it on hand to sort by outside of the reviews page.

Whataburger would be even better. Pretty much every time I go to a new or rarely played course, I stop for Whataburger after.

Granted, I haven't payed for premium, and won't be until I find a job and take care of some other important things.

Well quit browsing DGCR and go get a job!

I'm not into putting things other than air into my lungs, but I'm 100% in on DGCR whiskey...

As Famously quoted by Bill Clinton, I say the same.... "But, I DIDN'T Inhale...", and "I did NOT stick a cigar into...", Oh Wait.... PG-13 part of the Forum. :doh:

As Famously quoted by Bill Clinton, I say the same.... "But, I DIDN'T Inhale...", and "I did NOT stick a cigar into...", Oh Wait.... PG-13 part of the Forum. :doh:

Save that trash for the VIP Lounge. Lol

Going back to features we'd like, I think a measuring tool would be useful for in the field. I don't want to download another app just to measure throws and holes.

Also, stats for courses or by hole. I know there's another popular disc app that shows your course stats/averages, and hole averages with maps and everything, but I've already logged too many rounds on this site to want to transfer over.

Going back to features we'd like, I think a measuring tool would be useful for in the field. I don't want to download another app just to measure throws and holes.

Also, stats for courses or by hole. I know there's another popular disc app that shows your course stats/averages, and hole averages with maps and everything, but I've already logged too many rounds on this site to want to transfer over.

I have some other stuff I'd like to add to the app prior to the throw thing but it's on the list. Google Maps already has that functionality built-in and I've used that a few times but I figured it was more of a novelty thing, maybe not? Unfortunately I don't develop the app myself and every little add/fix costs money and the app isn't exactly a money maker, more of a black hole :) Given that, I pay the dev to work on stuff that I think the most people would find useful and then as those higher priority items get done you get to the lower items on the to-do list that maybe only a handful of people might be into, etc.

Back to stats, there are course stats in the app already, just not hole-by-hole. That said, if you've been submitting your rounds to the site, there are all sorts of stats (see attachments) that have been available for years.

Attachments

• tc31.gif
    tc31.gif
    34 KB · Views: 13
  • tc32.gif
    tc32.gif
    41 KB · Views: 17
As I recall, those stats are only available with a Premium Membership, correct?

Just some of the features listed under the Premium Membership:
• Auto-approve your mobile rounds.
• Access to real-time charts and graphs of your score stats.
• Customize those charts & graphs by date to see how you're doing by month (or by week!)
• Access hole-by-hole break-downs to see who's scoring birdies and on which holes.
• Hole-by-hole break-downs of your own stats with a variety of charts to boot!

Latest posts